Saturday, April 23, 2011

Delete a GMAIL account

I don't need my gmail account anymore.I do how to delete it.How to delete my gmail account?
Follow the below steps for deleting your Google or Gmail Account.

1. Login into your Gmail account & click settings.
2. Now go to "Accounts and Import".
3. Near the bottom of that page is the "Google Account Settings" area. Click on the "Google Account Settings" link and you'll be pushed to the Google Account area.
4. That's the default setup: Gmail, iGoogle and Web Search history.
5. Now click on "Edit" next to My Products.
6. Now you can finally see what's going on! The question is: do you want to delete your Gmail account, or do you want to delete the entire account and all Google services?
7. Select a option and delete services you wish to close.


That's It

2 comments:

  1. This post is really magnificent. I really like this post. It is one of the best posts that I ve read in a long time. Thanks a lot for this really good post. I really appreciate it! how to delete gmail account

    ReplyDelete
  2. As per their announcement on 15th November, 2012, Google claims that its Gmail service has achieved the fleet of having four hundred and twenty-five million monthly active users. Evidently, it has become the largest email services in the world blowing past Hotmail for the first time ever. https://www.buzzfeed.com/jiprinojit/gmail-support-services-to-resolve-2hmtt

    ReplyDelete